Klarna is an optional payment method with allows Tateossian’s customers to split the cost of their order into four monthly segments or to delay their payment by thirty days.
Please note: Klarna Pay in 4 is not available to customers outside of the United States of America.
Am I eligible?
- You must be over the age of 18.
- You must have a USA billing and delivery address.
What can I buy?
- All products on our US website (https://us.tateossian.com) are available to be purchased with Klarna.
- There is no minimum or maximum spend.
What can’t I buy?
- If you are a foreign customer using a VPN to access our US website, then you won’t be able to purchase any products using Klarna.
- Gift cards cannot be purchased using Klarna
How to use Klarna:
At the checkout you will be given a prompt asking you how you would like to pay for your order. Select Klarna as your payment option and enter your credit / debit card details, just as you would do normally. Currently Tateossian have two Klarna options available for our customers and they are:
- Pay Later in 4 which allows you to split the cost of your purchase into 4 interest-free payments, paid every 2 weeks. No interest. No catch. Just more time to pay for the things you love.
- Pay in 30 Days which allows you to defer the payment of your order for thirty days.
How do payments with Klarna work?
If you choose to Pay Later in 4
- Use your own valid debit or credit card, or other accepted payment method, to pay (no prepaid cards).
- The first payment is charged when the merchant completes your order (this is usually the shipping date for online orders).
- The next 3 payments are automatically made every 2 weeks after your first payment (payments are every 15 days for California residents).
- Klarna charges no interest with Pay Later in 4 and no fees unless you fail to make a payment or, in some circumstances, your payment is returned.
- If you return your goods, we will automatically reduce the amount you owe us. If you already paid us for a refunded order, we will refund the balance back to your original payment method.
- If you have questions about the quality or shipping of your order, please contact the merchant where you made the purchase.
- A Late Fee of up to $7 may be charged if any scheduled payment remains unpaid after 10 days (this will never exceed 25% of your Installment Payment amount).
- Depending on your payment method, your financial institution may charge you interest or fees under your agreement with them. If you have any questions about those charges contact your payment method provider.
If you choose to Pay in 30 Days
- Once we confirm the shipment of your order, Klarna will send you a digital invoice due in 30 days.
- Receive your order and keep what you like, and easily return the rest.
- Once you are happy with your order, you can pay your final balance with a valid credit card, debit card or bank account. Best of all, Klarna don’t charge you any fees or interest.
- It’s that easy! No need to pay upfront and worry about slow returns holding up your funds.
For more information about how Klarna’s payment options please click HERE.
What if I miss a Pay Later in 4 payment?
If you miss one of your Pay Later in 4 instalments Klarna will try to automatically withdraw the money from your account two days later. If they are unable to take payment, they will issue you a statement for the full amount due. For more information about missed Klarna repayments please click HERE.
If a payment is late, Klarna will endeavour to contact you over several months to try to arrange the repayment of the outstanding balance. If you still have not repaid, Klarna may use a debt collection agency to recover any outstanding monies owed.
If you do not pay for your order on time, you may not be able to access Klarna’s payment options in the future.
I’m having trouble paying with Klarna, what can I do?
If Klarna has rejected your chosen payment scheme for your order, then we recommend that you choose another payment option at the checkout. Please make sure that you have checked the following:
- Your billing address matches the address registered to your credit /debit card.
- You do not have any outstanding payments on previous Klarna purchases. Please note if you have recently paid-off a previous order; it may take 24 hours for their system to allow you to purchase through Klarna again.
- You have filled in all the required fields for the checkout process and the information is correct.
Klarna is an independent payment provider; Tateossian have no influence over their decisions to accept or reject customers’ payment requests. If you are having trouble with Klarna then please contact their customer service directly by clicking HERE.
What if I want to return my order?
If you have purchased an order with Klarna and wish to return it, please read the terms and conditions regarding returns options on their website by clicking HERE.
If you have chosen to Pay Later in 30 Days you have 30 days to pay your Klarna invoice, if you wish to return any items your rights are not affected by this invoice period. You will be sent an updated invoice from Klarna minus the items you have returned 24 hours after returned items have been processed - You will only pay for items that you keep.
If you have already paid your Klarna invoice, then you will be given a refund from Klarna for the items you have returned.
Returns are processed by Tateossian HQ as normal and we will send you an email to confirm that we have completed your return if they meet our returns terms and conditions.
You can read Tateossian’s returns policy by clicking HERE.